Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Spring is in the air!!

Several weeks ago I participated in a Spring Fling Gift Swap over at Life with Lori! I had so much stinkin fun doing it...and was able to be paired up with one awesome lady - Jane @ Blondie's Journal!!

This is what I received!




(there were also 2 things of candy but my husband got into them before I could get the photos snapped)

Everything was so very perfect and gave me the spring decorating bug!! Head over to Blondie's Journal to see what she received and stay awhile and check out her blog. I really love all of the tablescape Thursday and I know you will too!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

What wonderful things you received. I love them all! I'm so glad you had fun!! I had a blast!

Lynette said...

What a treat - doncha' just love a good "Spring Fling"? Love all your goodies - those garden gloves and that gorg urn and the flowers!

Can't wait to post my goodies tomorrow -

Mama Thompson said...

How fun is all that stuff...I LOVE that blue pitcher.

Sweet Tea said...

All your gift items were in lovely Spring colors. I understand why you're inspired.

Unknown said...

Hi! I popped over from Blondie's blog. You both got some very nice gifts. I'd like to be a part of your next one.

Are you hosting the blog crawl tomorrow? If so, would you mind giving me a heads up about it. I would like to be apart of it.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Stephie...
I popped over from Blondie's Blog. She sent you some really sweet things too. Love them all. What a fun way to meet new people and get a special treat in the mail. I love the idea for sure.

Your little chickie things that you sent Jane were just precious. I told her that cake plate needs a little cloche over it and she can display her little chickies. What a precious thing you sent. Especially with Easter coming.

I love your blog. Wish you had a follower button so I could keep track of your posts. I love your craftiness. You have done so many beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing. The dresser is just beautiful.

Country hugs...Sherry

Megan Gunyan said...

Oooh, how fun. It makes me want to go outside and start gardening. Too bad it's raining here today! Boo. I had so much fun participating in the spring fling. It looks like you did, too! Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails