Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thrifty Thursday # 2

First up...these 2 twenty-five cent each mini Apothecary/Candy jars. I've already glued the smaller one to a glass candle stick to make it taller!



Next...the little pitcher was fifty cents (a nice addition to my collection), the two glass candle holders ($1.51 for both) are heavy enough for me to use as bookends on my bookshelf, the blue vase was ten cents (not sure what I am going to do with it).




The next two are my favorite finds of the day!!! They were not exactly "thrift store finds". A girl from one of my classes was cleaning out a storage barn getting ready for a yard and thought that I would like to have these!! And boy was she right!! And the best thing about them is that they were free. She wouldn't take a dime for them. Such a sweet girl...thanks Kimber!!

These milk glass mixing bowls are a perfect fit with the rest of my milk glass collection!




I am adding yellow to my decor so this was a perfect fit!!





More to come next Thursday!! Hope you enjoy!


Linking up to Show Off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans!!!

And to Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous!

8 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

You hit the jackpot - such great finds and fabulous prices! Thanks for sharing

Treasia Stepp said...

Great finds at even better prices.

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

WOW! Such great finds! I love the Apothecary jars!

Gabrielle said...

Wow, these are great. I love getting just the right thing. Have a PEAR-fect day!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nothing better than free, especially if there is nothing wrong with them! Love the lamp, too!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I heart milkglass - how fun to have a collection!

Prior said...

I just did a baby shower using all milk glass and cloches. Love your finds! Lezlee

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

Love that yellow lamp!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails